Make you Photoshoot Booking !
Let's Start Your Journey
Any kind of photography can be very intimidating, especially when small children are involved. These tips will help you to get the picture perfect portraits you were looking for.
- Just be yourself and enjoy the day!
- Make an effort and plan - You are paying good money for these photo's so look your best.
- Chose a Location - Explore the outdoor option. Especially if you prefer the natural style of photography.
- Use a Theme Choose a theme to work with!!
- Props - Have you got a favorite mirror, painting,chair, sport, fruit, food or action?
- Time – Early mornings are the best!! The alternative is the afternoon around 5o'clock when the magical light start creeping up on us again.
- Be realistic -The whole point of the session is to capture the essence of you or your family. The more comfortable you are, the more it will show in the photographs.
- Think about where you will display your photos –
- Is it about quantity or quality, to use for canvas printing?
- Trust - Trust your photographer and try and enjoy it! Maybe you have been waiting for months to have this special time recorded by a professional, so be determined to make the most of it! And look at the camera - or don't.